On March 3, 2021 at 4:30PM we will have a virtual parent workshop on Google Classroom. You will learn how to:
- Practice how to log in/out to check on students’ assignments and due dates;
- 2) Download the app for smart phones;
- 3) Help children complete different kinds of assignments;
- 4) Review grades and teacher feedback;
- 5) Communicate with teacher;
- 6) Ask questions.
There is a 25 person limit for this workshop so you must register in advance. You will receive the invite after registration. After we receive 25 registrations the form will be closed. This is a must for parents/guardians that need help with remote learning. Register here: https://forms.gle/4yvHNEGBgEALBMQm6