Advocacy For Children with Special Needs - Parent Involvement Series (2 of 4)
- Advocacy For Children with Special Needs - Parent Involvement Series (2 of 4)
- 11/16/2021, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- Online via Zoom - Registration required. Meeting link will be automatically sent via email.
Parents of children with special needs have a greater responsibility as advocates. It often requires long hours of research and years of communicating ad connecting with various support people.
The bottom line is, if you don't advocate for your child, no one else will.
To be an effective advocate, start by joining in this virtual series to:
- learn your rights and your child's rights
- connect with community resources and agencies
- network with other parents and advocacy groups
11/23 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
ADVOCACY FOR THE GIFTED CHILDREN
11/30 - 5:30pm to 6:30pm
SELF-ADVOCACY: HELPING CHILDREN HELP THEMSELVES